Information For Authors
NOTE FOR CONTRIBUTORS
The articles submitted to be published must follow these guidelines:
1. Articles must concern with English education, literature, or linguistics.
2. Articles could be conceptual or research-based.
3. Articles must be written in English.
4. Articles must be typed in single space on A4-paper size.
5. Articles must be typed in 12-font size in Times New Roman font.
6. Articles must be written in 15 â€“ 20 pages.
7. Articles must include a 100 â€“ 200 word abstract and keywords.
8. Reference must be noted in bibliography (not in footnote style).
9. Submission must be in MS-Word file format.
10.Conceptual article must contain Introduction, Discussion, and Conclusion.
11. Research-based article must contain Introduction, Literature Review, Method of Investigation, Discussion, and Conclusion.
12. Articles could also be sent via e-mail to email@example.com.