Peer Review Process
Manuscript processing time in IJIR (Indonesian Journal of Informatics):
Every article that goes to the editorial staff will be selected through Initial Review processes by Editorial Board. Then, the articles will be sent to the Peer Reviewers and will go to the next selection by Blind-Peer Review process. After that, the articles will be returned to the authors to revise. This process will take a month for a maximum time. Peer Reviewers that collaboration with IJIR (Indonesian Journal of Informatics and Research) are the experts in the field of Informatics and Research area and issues around it. Besides that, screening for plagiarism use Turnitin.
- The author has 7 days waiting period on the first article submission, the section editor will decide whether the article needs to be revised or not.
- editor needs 3 days to examine the article based on IJIR's author guideline.
- Author has 14 days to revise the article consistent with the IJIR's author guideline.
- The revised article given to the editor to be reviewed, the editorial team needs 14 days to finish the review.
- If the article Declined, section editor has 4 days to inform the author regarding the editorial team decision.
- If the article Revision Required, the editorial team will proceed the article to the reviewer.
- The reviewer has 30 days to review the article divided into two times review and provide the decision, Accepted or Declined.
- The editorial team discusses the final decision in an editorial team meeting whether the articles recommended by the reviewers proceed to be Published or Declined. The editorial team has 7 days to make the final decision.
- The soon-to-be-published articles, lay-outed by the section editor for 7 days.
- Author has 3 days to confirm the layout result.
- Section editor publishes the accepted articles.